Micro-Epsilon is one of the world's leading suppliers of displacement sensors and dimensional measurement technology. We develop innovative software systems for leading production companies for the simulation and control of precise measuring systems, which set standards in their respective industries.
Due to our sustainable growth at our location in Steyr, we are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer C++
3D Measuring and inspection systems
We develop innovative software systems for leading production companies for the simulation and control of precise measuring systems that set standards in the respective industries.
You will design, implement and test algorithmically sophisticated software systems. As part of the team, you will accompany the products from concept creation, architecture, design, concrete realization to long-term further development.
- Completed degree (software engineering, computer science, mathematics, or similar)
- Several years of experience in the implementation of demanding software projects
- Secure knowledge of the programming language C++, Python preferred
- Ability to analyze, structure and solve complex tasks
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working with high quality awareness
- High level of commitment and ability to work in a team
The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR 3,455 gross/month. Of course, we can offer more depending on professional qualifications and experience.
Our benefits for you:
- Flexible working hours
- Continuing education
- International career opportunities
- Company pension plan
- Long-term prospects
Have we aroused your interest? We are looking forward to your application!
Micro-Epsilon Atensor GmbH
Im Stadtgut B2 | 4407 Steyr-Gleink | Austria